Basicwomen.com’s Terms and Conditions for Use
The term ‘Basicwomen.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘the user’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These Terms and Conditions of use are binding on all persons that access the website located at www.basicwomen.com without qualifications or exceptions.
1. The owners, webmasters, and authors reserve the right to change the content of the pages of this website and the services offered by it at any time and without notice. This includes and is not limited to changes in the Terms and Conditions for use of this website. Any change to our Terms and Conditions will be made public to you on our website.
2. The content of this website relies on user-generated content. Basicwomen.com does not take any responsibility for any user-generated content nor does it necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or advice of Basicwomen.com. User-generated content only reflects the views of visitors to the website.
o All persons submitting user-generated content recognize that their contributions can be edited, modified, displayed, transmitted or deleted by Basicwomen.com. Furthermore, by submitting user-generated content, you recognize that you are waiving all rights to claim, alter, or modify said content.
o By submitting such content, you grant Basicwomen.com full rights to reproduce it. Thus, you waive any rights to collect royalties, reproduce, or license said content for perpetuity and at a worldwide level.
3. This website is owned and managed by Basicwomen.com and the user acknowledges that Basicwomen.com is the proprietor of all intellectual property subsisting in or utilized on the website including, though without limitation, copyrights, inventions, patents, and goodwill.
4. Anyone submitting user-generated content to this website agrees, by virtue of these Terms and Conditions that said content is original and has not been published on any website or on any other outlet prior to submission to Basicwomen.com, or concurrent to Basicwomen.com.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Any material not owned by us will be explicitly delineated as such within the website.
7. The user makes use of this website at the user’s own risk.
8. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Basicwomen.com’s prior written consent.
11. Basicwomen.com shall not incur any liability to the user or any other person or entity associated with the user for any indirect, incidental, special, unintended, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profit, commercial loss, even if such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.
12. Use of this website is your recognition that you accept the Terms and Conditions stated herein..