Site Search
'One Tree Hill' Star Hilarie Burton Urges North Carolina Residents To Evacuate
Send to friend
Comments(6)
Add to Favorite

12 Sep 2018 07:17 AM EST

“One Tree Hill” star Hilarie Burton implored fans and residents in North Carolina to evacuate their homes ahead of Hurricane Florence in an impassioned post on Instagram. On Tuesday, the actress shared a snapshot from her days filming the hit show in Wilmington, North Carolina, accompanied by a plea for those living in that town and elsewhere in the state to evacuate. “This storm is unlike any of the others we faced while there. Nature has a way of showing us how small we are, but to me, all of you in NC are big and important. Take care of yourselves. Get out of the storm’s way. Go go go go go. I’m praying for you,” she wrote.

Excellent Very Good Good Fair Poor
Recently Posted Comments
Date: 3 October, 2018
Posted by: kd 10
Comment: I have to express my respect for your kind-heartedness in support of men and women that really need help on the study. Your personal dedication to getting the message around ended up being quite practical and has regularly made regular people much like me to realize their goals. This useful guideline signifies so much to me and still more to my peers. Thanks a ton; from each one of us. kd 10 http://www.kd-10.us
Date: 1 October, 2018
Posted by: yeezy boost
Comment: I not to mention my guys ended up taking note of the nice secrets from the website and so unexpectedly I had a horrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the website owner for them. Those ladies ended up for that reason glad to study all of them and have actually been having fun with these things. Appreciation for indeed being considerably thoughtful as well as for pick out this kind of beneficial subjects most people are really desirous to be aware of. Our own honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to earlier. yeezy boost http://youl.ink/yzyinc
Date: 28 September, 2018
Posted by: lebron 13
Comment: I intended to create you this tiny note to finally thank you very much over again over the spectacular methods you have featured in this case. It is simply open-handed with you to give freely all that some people would have marketed for an e book in order to make some bucks on their own, chiefly now that you could have done it if you desired. Those tips also worked as the easy way to be aware that some people have a similar eagerness like mine to know a great deal more around this problem. I believe there are thousands of more enjoyable instances up front for those who go through your blog. lebron 13 http://www.lebronjames-shoes.us.com
Date: 25 September, 2018
Posted by: hermes belts
Comment: I wish to get across my admiration for your generosity supporting visitors who must have assistance with this one area. Your special dedication to passing the message throughout had become incredibly good and has truly encouraged folks much like me to realize their desired goals. This interesting hints and tips entails a great deal to me and far more to my office colleagues. Best wishes; from everyone of us. hermes belts http://www.hermesbelts.co.uk
Date: 23 September, 2018
Posted by: nmd uk
Comment: I together with my pals happened to be examining the best suggestions on your site and then I had an awful feeling I had not thanked the website owner for those secrets. These guys became absolutely happy to learn all of them and have now without a doubt been making the most of these things. Appreciate your being simply kind as well as for utilizing these kinds of incredibly good ideas most people are really desperate to be aware of. My sincere apologies for not saying thanks to earlier. nmd uk http://tropaadet.dk/nmduk
Date: 22 September, 2018
Posted by: lebron soldier 10
Comment: I wish to voice my affection for your generosity supporting those people that should have help with your question. Your real dedication to getting the message all-around has been amazingly useful and has continuously helped others just like me to arrive at their pursuits. Your entire informative help and advice signifies a great deal to me and somewhat more to my office workers. Thank you; from each one of us. lebron soldier 10 http://www.lebron-soldier10.us.com