Site Search
Pete Davidson Slams Kanye West For Pro-Trump Rant
Send to friend
Comments(6)
Add to Favorite

8 Oct 2018 04:25 AM EST

Access Hollywoods reports, Pete Davidson is slamming Kanye, following the musicians pro-Trump speech which happened on last week's episode of "Saturday Night Live." Davidson said: "So, speaking strictly for myself, what Kanye said after we went off the air last week was one of the worst, like, most awkward things I've ever seen here,." Last week, Kanye went on a long rant after the show air, where he talked about being Pro-Trump, amongst other things. Davidson said: Being mentally ill is not an excuse to act like a jackass,"

Excellent Very Good Good Fair Poor
Recently Posted Comments
Date: 5 November, 2018
Posted by: michael kors outlet online
Comment: I not to mention my pals appeared to be checking out the best tips located on the website and so unexpectedly I got a terrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the site owner for those strategies. Those men had been as a result excited to learn them and have sincerely been taking pleasure in these things. Thank you for really being very accommodating and then for deciding upon variety of fine things millions of individuals are really desirous to know about. My very own honest apologies for not saying thanks to you sooner. michael kors outlet online http://www.outletonline-michaelkors.us.org
Date: 2 November, 2018
Posted by: michael kors factory outlet
Comment: I would like to get across my love for your kind-heartedness giving support to those people who have the need for guidance on this theme. Your very own dedication to getting the message up and down became particularly effective and has continuously allowed employees just like me to get to their targets. Your own insightful guide can mean a great deal a person like me and much more to my office workers. Warm regards; from all of us. michael kors factory outlet http://www.michaelkors-outletfactory.us.org
Date: 31 October, 2018
Posted by: golden goose sneakers
Comment: I must get across my affection for your kind-heartedness in support of individuals that require assistance with the niche. Your very own commitment to getting the message all over turned out to be amazingly insightful and has surely permitted professionals much like me to realize their pursuits. Your amazing informative guideline indicates so much a person like me and much more to my mates. Thanks a lot; from each one of us. golden goose sneakers http://www.goldengoose.us.com
Date: 31 October, 2018
Posted by: nike lebron 15
Comment: I am also commenting to let you know what a brilliant discovery my princess experienced going through your site. She noticed some pieces, with the inclusion of how it is like to have a great coaching character to make other people really easily thoroughly grasp specific specialized things. You actually did more than our own expectations. I appreciate you for supplying those warm and helpful, trustworthy, educational and as well as easy thoughts on this topic to Julie. nike lebron 15 http://www.lebron15.net
Date: 26 October, 2018
Posted by: adidas nmd runner
Comment: My spouse and i felt really cheerful Louis managed to conclude his studies through the precious recommendations he acquired from your very own blog. It is now and again perplexing just to possibly be giving freely methods which others may have been making money from. And we know we now have the writer to give thanks to for that. The specific explanations you have made, the easy site navigation, the relationships you can give support to foster - it is most superb, and it is facilitating our son and our family reason why this theme is fun, and that is particularly serious. Thank you for all the pieces! adidas nmd runner http://www.adidasnmds.com
Date: 25 October, 2018
Posted by: hermes outlet
Comment: I and also my buddies happened to be checking out the nice tips located on your website then then I got an awful feeling I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those tips. My ladies came as a consequence glad to read all of them and have in actuality been making the most of them. Many thanks for being very accommodating and also for making a decision on some beneficial tips millions of individuals are really needing to discover. Our own sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to sooner. hermes outlet http://www.hermesonlineshop.com