Site Search
Amazon Reveals Alexa Number Ahead Of CES
Send to friend
Comments(11)
Add to Favorite

8 Jan 2019 01:16 AM EST

CES Is a conference from the Computer Technological Association. The conference will take place in Las Vegas from January 8 to January 11th. Amazon revealed that it sold 100 million devices equipped with Alexa. The 100 million figure includes devices that Amazon makes as well as third-party gadgets with Alexa built-in. The announcement comes as Amazon and Google are expected to put their AI voice assistants front and center at CES.

Excellent Very Good Good Fair Poor
Recently Posted Comments
Date: 23 January, 2019
Posted by: reebok outlet
Comment: I in addition to my guys were actually studying the excellent secrets and techniques on the website and so quickly I had a horrible feeling I had not expressed respect to you for those tips. My young boys happened to be as a consequence warmed to study all of them and have surely been tapping into them. Appreciation for simply being considerably considerate as well as for using certain magnificent ideas millions of individuals are really eager to discover. Our honest apologies for not saying thanks to you sooner. reebok outlet http://www.reebokoutlet.us.org
Date: 22 January, 2019
Posted by: Men Francy Sneakers
Comment: I simply wanted to write down a simple comment in order to appreciate you for all of the great items you are posting on this website. My extended internet search has at the end of the day been compensated with reputable facts and strategies to go over with my friends. I would state that that most of us site visitors are definitely blessed to exist in a superb site with many perfect individuals with useful methods. I feel very much fortunate to have encountered your web pages and look forward to so many more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things. Men Francy Sneakers http://www.goldengoose.us.com/golden-goose-francy-men-francy-sneakers-c-21_23.html
Date: 22 January, 2019
Posted by: off white nike
Comment: I must voice my love for your kindness for individuals that absolutely need assistance with that area. Your real dedication to getting the message along has been certainly helpful and have enabled most people like me to arrive at their ambitions. Your entire valuable recommendations signifies a lot a person like me and somewhat more to my peers. Warm regards; from everyone of us. off white nike http://www.off-whiteshoes.us.com
Date: 21 January, 2019
Posted by: chrome hearts
Comment: I truly wanted to jot down a quick word in order to say thanks to you for those remarkable pointers you are writing here. My time consuming internet look up has at the end been paid with incredibly good details to exchange with my colleagues. I would assert that many of us visitors are truly blessed to be in a great site with very many outstanding people with very beneficial secrets. I feel rather fortunate to have discovered your weblog and look forward to really more thrilling moments reading here. Thanks once again for all the details. chrome hearts http://www.chromehearts.name
Date: 20 January, 2019
Posted by: paul george shoes
Comment: I simply wanted to make a small comment to be able to appreciate you for the great tactics you are placing at this site. My long internet search has now been paid with extremely good points to exchange with my friends and family. I would admit that we readers are undoubtedly endowed to exist in a wonderful community with many wonderful people with beneficial points. I feel very much privileged to have come across your entire webpage and look forward to plenty of more entertaining minutes reading here. Thank you again for everything. paul george shoes http://www.paulgeorgeshoes.us.com
Date: 19 January, 2019
Posted by: jordan retro
Comment: I together with my pals were following the excellent guides from your web blog and then immediately I got a horrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the web blog owner for those secrets. All of the young men ended up totally stimulated to see all of them and now have surely been enjoying them. Many thanks for getting indeed kind and for selecting variety of useful issues millions of individuals are really needing to understand about. Our sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to earlier. jordan retro http://www.airjordanretro.uk
Date: 16 January, 2019
Posted by: air jordans
Comment: I wish to point out my love for your kind-heartedness in support of men who really want guidance on the niche. Your real commitment to getting the solution all-around was exceptionally powerful and have frequently enabled ladies like me to get to their objectives. This warm and helpful key points implies much a person like me and far more to my mates. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us. air jordans http://www.cheap-airjordans.us.com
Date: 16 January, 2019
Posted by: iniki
Comment: I wanted to type a quick note to be able to express gratitude to you for all of the pleasant secrets you are posting at this website. My incredibly long internet search has at the end been rewarded with good quality strategies to exchange with my family members. I would state that that we website visitors are quite blessed to be in a very good place with very many lovely people with very beneficial tips. I feel very grateful to have discovered the weblog and look forward to tons of more enjoyable times reading here. Thank you once more for a lot of things. iniki http://www.adidasiniki.us
Date: 16 January, 2019
Posted by: michael kors handbags
Comment: I wanted to post you that tiny remark to help say thank you yet again on your breathtaking information you have provided on this page. It has been so particularly open-handed with people like you to make without restraint just what a few people could possibly have distributed as an e book in order to make some bucks for themselves, especially seeing that you might have tried it if you considered necessary. These advice in addition served like a easy way to be aware that other people online have the same dream really like mine to learn way more with reference to this issue. I think there are lots of more enjoyable times up front for many who read through your blog post. michael kors handbags http://www.outletonline-michaelkors.us.org
Date: 15 January, 2019
Posted by: yeezy boost 350 v2
Comment: I have to convey my love for your kind-heartedness giving support to people who really want guidance on in this concept. Your personal dedication to passing the message all-around had become unbelievably interesting and has in most cases empowered folks much like me to arrive at their goals. Your entire warm and helpful tutorial can mean a lot to me and substantially more to my colleagues. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us. yeezy boost 350 v2 http://www.yeezy-boost350.us.com
Date: 14 January, 2019
Posted by: louboutin shoes
Comment: I wish to point out my affection for your kindness in support of women who have the need for help on in this situation. Your special commitment to getting the message around ended up being especially helpful and has in most cases made some individuals much like me to reach their targets. Your interesting suggestions implies a great deal to me and far more to my peers. With thanks; from everyone of us. louboutin shoes http://www.redbottom-shoes.us.com