Site Search
Ex-Con Who Claimed To Be Missing Illinois Boy Faces Up To Two Years In The Slammer
Send to friend
Comments(0)
Add to Favorite

9 Jan 2020 12:47 AM EST

A former convict pleaded guilty on Wednesday to stealing the identity of an Illinois boy who has been missing for years. According to Reuters, a US prosecutor says the case drew national attention last year. Timmothy Pitzen last seen in May 2011 when he was six years old. When Rini was arrested in Newport, Kentucky, he said he had escaped from an eight-year ordeal at the hands of sex traffickers. Rini’s claim that he was Pitzen was debunked when DNA test results confirmed he wasn't the long-lost boy from Aurora, Illinois. Rini explained he had heard about the missing boy’s case on TV, and wanted to get away from his own family. Rini had twice before claimed to be a child sex-trafficking victim.

Post Your Comment
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Poor



Recently Posted Comments